COSCO PROJECT CARGO
- Tailor-made solutions ensuring a safe and secure handling of the cargo.
- Our team is focused on loss and claim prevention, enabling a safe and smooth delivery.
- On board vessels, your cargo will be stowed on a pre-prepared bed containing multiple flat racks, thus providing a safe working environment for stevedores and ensuring maximum lashing opportunities in accordance with IMO CSS Code Annex 13 requirements.
Whether you’re shipping yachts, oil-well equipment, heavy machinery or anything in between, we can work with you to ensure that your requirements are met contact our professional team.
- Cargo is loaded and secured onto platform, single flat rack or open top unit.
- Fully integrated throughout our business, making it simple for you to get expert advice from our shipping specialists.
- Our experts assure you of a tailor-made solution for a safe and secure delivery.
OVERSIZED CARGO SERVICE
When shipping oversized cargo with Cosco Break Bulk , our customers benefit from a wide range of service features, including:
- Load, lash and secure the cargo at your origin port or nearby depot.
- Inland collection and deliveries using variety of equipment.
- Arrangement of police/inland transport notifications if required.
- Stevedoring, port lashing and port storage facilities.
- Competitive rates.
- Customs clearance and documentation.