C4 stands for
COSCO Customer Care Centre

COSCO Customer Care Centre is both a competent team and a service concept, offering you the following benefits:

  • Fully optimized supply chain – combination of routes and shipments utilizing synergies of COSCO’s own unique transport network. Yes, those synergies matter and 2+2 may equal to 5, when keeping the supply chain within the network that can take the full responsibility. Your Shipping Consultant will explain, how it works.
  • COSCO’s award-winning service stability. 95% of shipments are delivered on time and the rest 5% of cargoes may be delivered within 7 days from the ETA. In most of the world’s shipping lines, the delivery may be delayed even by 90 days. COSCO’s timetable is the most stable in the world.
  • Speed, exactly where and when it matters. Cosco Shipping is by far the fastest shipping line between Far East and Europe. 94% of transshipmens are transferred within 14 days worldwide. 96% of transshipments imported to Far East are transferred within 14 days, 81% are transferred within 7 days. 99.95% of draft BLs are prepared within 8 working hours worldwide.
  • Excellence of Ocean Quality 2020 standard. COSCO is accelerating the digitalization for further development of data integration and service qualities, such as:
    – On-time delivery
    – Information accuracy
    – Service transparency
    – Prompt response

C4 stands for
4 main transport modes

COSCO is well known for its marine services, but wait a minute or even two, there is more!

  • Marine container shipping
  • Rail transport
  • Air freight
  • Trucking for door-door delivery

And let’s not forget the logistics skills for matching all of those together. Did we mention the unique transport network?

Global Transportation with No Compromise!

COSCO SHIPPING Lines is one of the world’s leading providers
of integrated container shipping services.

We operate a fleet of 403 container vessels with a carrying capacity of 2.2 million TEUs. We offer 401 shipping lanes which connect 356 ports in 105 countries and regions across the world. We have built a marketing and service network that covers the entire global shipping market. Our global container transportation service network has been established to provide optimized “end-end“ transportation solutions.

Global Door-to-Door Transportation
Size Does Not Matter!

As the main container service provider worldwide, COSCO Shipping Lines helps you to explore more business opportunities with its container fleet, railway and trucking teams working 24/7 across the world. To deliver your cargo to the right place at the right time is the goal of our “door to door” supply-chain solution.

We offer global intermodal service via:

  • Ocean container vessels
  • Trucks
  • Railways
  • Airways
  • Inland terminals
  • Worlwide Logistics

Using multimodal services (by sea, road and railway) can provide door-to-door service. Additionally, more and more often sea transportation can successfully be used as alternative to road transport in Europe (especially for Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK)

Main Transportation Areas

Cosco is developing and expanding its range of services in many regions. We offer stable and regular transport service in these areas:

  • Far East (China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia etc.)
  • Australia and New Zealand
  • South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh)
  • Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan etc.)
  • South and Central America (Columbia, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Panama, Cuba etc.)
  • Europe (UK, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Italy, Serbia, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco etc.)
  • North America (USA)
  • West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire)
We Deliver Value Logo | COSCO Customer Care Centre | cosco.ee