COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers (CSSC) was the first shipping line on the world offering the Sustainable Arctic Shipping Service via Northeast Passage.
- Serving Polar Silk Road and International trade between Europe/Northeast America and Asia smoothly and quickly
- Green Environmental Protection when sailing
Serving customers from:
China, Japan Korea, Russia, Europe including Iceland, Greenland, Northeast part of USA, East part of Canada.
Accepting following cargo:
- General Cargo, Oversize & Overweight cargo of equipment, Machinery, Heavy lift cargo.
- Pulp & Paper, Logs & Sawn Timber.
- Bulk cargo with volume less than 35K per lot.
- SOC Containers including RF Containers.